Buzios, originally settled by European pirates and slave traders, this mixture of many races prospered and became the picturesque fishing village discovered by Brigitte Bardot and elected one of the 10 most beautiful areas in the world. Famous for its unique combination of rustic charm, architectural harmony and its magnificent beaches; its sophisticated boutiques and restaurants are frequented by visitors who come from all over the world to seek its savors and magic. Buzios has the same climate as Rio de Janeiro and lies within the state of Rio de Janeiro.
3 * hotel
4 days / 3 nights
PP in DBL room
Regular transfer from Rio de Janeiro to Buzios by air conditionned vehicle. Check-in at Bucaneiro Inn or similar. Overnight.
Breakfast and boat tour. You will make a beautiful ride through the most beautiful beaches and islands on the north side of the peninsula. We will know 12 beaches and 2 islands and we will have three stops to dive and relax. Places that we will know: Armacao Beach - Caboclo Island - Orla Bardot - Ossos Beach - Azeda Beach - Azedinha Beach - Joao Fernandes Beach (stop 1) - João Fernandinho Beach - Branca Island - Feia Island (stop 2) - Tartaruga Beach - Tartaruguinha Beach (stop 3) - Virgens Beach - Dos Amores Beach and Do Canto Beach. Approx.: 2h30. Overnight.
Breakfast and free day for leisure. Overnight.
Breakfast and regular transfer from Buzios to Rio de Janeiro by air-conditioned car.
- Regular transfer from and to Rio included
- Regular boat tour included
- Check-in/out: 14/12h
- 3 star hotel! Ask us for other category!
- Customize your request here: Contact form
- 3 nights at Bucaneiro inn with breakfast,
- Transfer Rio / Buzios / Rio REGULAR in car with air conditioning,
- Tour in regular boat.
- Domestic and international flights,
- Extras and tips
- Rates are not valid for Reveillon, Carnival, Champions Parade, Easter and National Holidays.