Ilha Grande, or Big Island, is around 193 km2 of rugged jungle, lush vegetation formed by the Atlantic Forest and more than 100 beaches with green-blue waters. The island is riddled with trails of adventure, wildlife and as if this weren’t enough: a tropical climate all year round and the friendliest people you can imagine. It’s a place of unforgettable moments: boating, cave snorkeling, abundant marine life, unspoiled and deserted beaches, crystal clear and ice cold waterfalls. In the evenings enjoy the nightlife in the small port of Abraão and make many friends. A perfect retreat for the adventurer as for the whole family.
3 * hotel
4 days / 3 nights
PP in DBL room
Arrival Ilha Grande
Regular transfer from Rio de Janeiro to pier by car with air conditioning + regular transfer from pier to Abraão by boat. Reception and transfer to hostel with bilingual guide. Transportation of luggage on arrival (Abraão pier/hotel). Check-in at Ancoradouro Inn or similar. Overnight.
Breakfast. Here you can choose to visit: regular boat trip to Lagoa Azul and beaches OR take Taxi-boat to Lopes Mendes. Overnight.
Breakfast and free day for leisure. Overnight.
Breakfast and regular transfer from Abraão to pier by boat + regular transfer from pier to Rio de Janeiro by car with air conditioning.
- 3 nights at the Ancoradouro inn or similar with breakfast,
- Transfer Rio / pier / Rio REGULAR in car with air conditioning,
- Transfers pier / Abrãao / pier REGULAR by boat,
- Reception and transfer to hostel with bilingual guide;
- Transportation of luggage on arrival and departure,
- Tour in regular boat to Lagoa Azul and Beaches or regular Taxi-Boat Lopes Mendes.
- Domestic and international flights,
- Extras and tips
- Rates are not valid for Reveillon, Carnival, Champions Parade, Easter and National Holidays.